Images are representations only.
FCM Fixed (Non-Opening) Curb Mounted SkylightBrand: VELUX®
VELUX Skylights are an energy-efficient way to bring daylight into the core of a home. Skylights and Sun Tunnels bring natural light into a home greatly decreasing the need for electricity while maintaining privacy. Installing a skylight is one of the most impactful ways to enhance both the brightness and beauty of a room.
- All VELUX skylight glass are triple coated with LoE, dual sealed and injected with argon gas. Upgraded laminated glass includes a 10-year warranty on glass breakage due to hail. Recommended for out-of-reach applications.
- Upgraded laminated glass with a Neat glass coating that keeps your skylight cleaner, reduces unwanted outside noise, is energy efficient, with added safety and protection from UV rays.
- Superior corner key design eliminates exposed fasteners for improved weather performance and aesthetics. Dual function condensation gasket seals skylight to curb preventing water and air infiltration.
- Dry install ensures no need for caulking. Exterior fastening eliminates the need to enter the home during installation. FCM unit can be installed sideways for more versatility.
- Neutral Grey exterior color blends with all roofing colors. For slopes 0 to 20:12 (0° to 60°). For rooms with high humidity, installation above 14° is recommended.
- Accessory tray (ZZZ 199 3030) required for blind installation on FCM skylights or for interior finishing.
- Try combining multiple units to maximize daylight. Consider upgrading to a Solar Powered (VCS) or Electric Venting (VCE) skylight to bring both natural light and fresh air into your home.
- Maintenance free frame
- No designated top, bottom or sides - can be installed in any direction
- White laminated glass available for applications where diffused lighting is required
- Factory installed blinds available
- Clean Comfort Plus (04)
- Triple Pane (30)
- Comfort (05)
- Triple Pane Laminated (29)
- Curb Mount
- 04 Glass - 2.73
- 05 Glass - 2.59
- 29/30 Glass - 2.15
Solar Heat Gain Co-efficient
- VELUX Simulated Tests
- ASTM E822-2009