Images are representations only.
StegoCrawl® TapePart Number: ST010ST-4W Brand: Stego Industries, LLC
STEGO® Seaming Tape
25+ In Stock
Stego Tape is a low-permeance tape designed for protective sealing, hanging, seaming, splicing, and patching applications where a highly conformable material is required. This pressure-sensitive tape is engineered to bond specifically to Stego Wrap, making it ideal for sealing Stego Wrap seams and penetrations.
Stego Tape is made of a polyethylene film and an acrylic and can seal, bond, and attach to plastic, wood, steel, and other substrates.Features
- Dimensions: 3.75" x 180'
- Comprised of a polyethylene film and acrylic, pressure-sensitive adhesive
- Superior moisture resistance
- Excellent sealing properties
- Clean release, no residue
- Made in the USA with US and global materials
- 3.75” x 180'
- 6 mils
- 0.03 perms
Tensile Strength at Yield
- > 12 lbf/in
- 84 oz./in (20 min dwell ss, PSTC 101)