Images are representations only.
DELTA®-Adhesive LVCBrand: Delta®
DELTA®-ADHESIVE LVC is an emulsion, rubber-based adhesive. It is a surface preparation that increases bond strength of self-adhering membranes.
The product is California-compliant low VOC (solvent), suitable for use with self-adhering membranes such as DELTA®-VENT SA.
It can be applied to masonry, concrete, exterior grade gypsum board and metal surfaces.
DELTA®-ADHESIVE LVC is the product of choice on above-grade applications of self-adhered membranes where a quick-setting, aggressive tack, solvent-based, lower VOC adhesive is required.Features
- Quick setting
- Aggressive tack provides increased adhesion of membrane
- Suitable for application at normal and low temperatures
- Easily applied
- Compliant with OTC rules for industrial adhesives and
- California South Coast Rule 1168.
Solids by Volume
- Approx. 35%
- Approx. 0.919 kg/L (7.67 lbs/gal)
- -12° to 40° C (10° to 104° F)
- Up to 8.2 m2 /l (350 ft2 /gal.)
- Initial Set: 30 minutes
- Set Through: 2 hours
- -40° to 70° C (-40° to 150° F)
- Wet: Flammable
- Dry: Burns
- 17 L (4.49 gal.) per Pail
- Surfaces must be dry and free from dust, dirt, grease, oil, ice or other foreign matter
- Apply by brush or roller. Rollers should have a heavy nap of natural material such as lamb’s wool
- Allow adhesive to dry 30 minutes before applying membrane, longer under cold conditions
- Coated surfaces not covered by membrane during the working day must be re-coated
- To clean up use mineral spirits. Clean hands with a waterless hand sanitizer