Images are representations only.
DELTA®-TW FlashingPart Number: DE002TW-18 Brand: Delta®
DELTA Through Wall Flashing 18"
1 In Stock
DELTA®-TW FLASHING is a premium, durable, self-adhering flashing designed for through-wall applications. It adheres tenaciously to seal the interface between common building substrates, including lintels and brick ledges, and to all DELTA® air- and water-resistive barrier membranes.
This product is composed of a special polypropylene carrier film along with a pressure-sensitive butyl-base adhesive with an easily removed polyethylene (PE) release liner.
In addition, DELTA®-TW FLASHING is very puncture resistant with excellent self-sealing qualities that resist air and water ingress at vulnerable detail areas. It is non-bituminous, low odor, and suitable for LEED® rated projects by contributing to a more durable, sustainable, and energy-efficient structure.
It is fully compliant with AAMA 711-07 Voluntary Specification for Self-Adhering Flashing Used for Installation of Exterior Wall Fenestration Products.
DELTA®-TW FLASHING comes in 18” x 75’ (45.72 cm x 22.86 m) rolls. There are 4 rolls per box.
- White with Blue Print
- 3.5 N/mm (Breaking Force)
Elongation at Break
900 Peel Adhesion
- 0.39 N/mm (Over OSB)
- 0.96 N/mm (Over Aluminum)
- 0.69 N/mm (Over Vinyl)
- 0.44 N/mm (Over Plywood)
- 2.42 N/mm (Peel Adhesion)
Elevated Temperature Exposure
- 1.83 N/mm (Peel Adhesion)
- 2.46 N/mm (Peel Adhesion)
Adhesion of Self-Adhering Flashing After Water Immersion
- 0.99 N/mm (Peel Adhesion Initial)
- 1.85 N/mm (Peel Adhesion After Water Immersion)
- 18” x 75’ (46 cm x 22.86 m) 4 Rolls per Box
Maximum UV (sunlight) Exposure
- UV/ Weather Exposure Up to 180 Days in Climate Zones 3-8, and Up to 150 Days in Climate Zones 1-2. as per Good Building Practice, Cover Any WRB as Soon as Possible