Images are representations only.
DELTA®-ReflexPart Number: DE005RF Brand: Delta®
DELTA® - Reflex
23 In Stock
To protect the wall cavity and insulation from these problems, a high-performance barrier that is impermeable to water vapor is the best solution.
DELTA®-REFLEX is completely impermeable to water vapor. This highly effective barrier helps to prevent wetting and damage of thermal insulation, protecting the building enclosure for many years to come.
- 4-ply membrane
- Highly reflective and corrosion-resistant aluminum layer laminated between a transparent polyester film and a grid-reinforced polyethylene film
- Class E, EN 13501-1
- Completely impermeable to water vapor, which helps to prevent wetting and damage of thermal insulation
- If installed as a radiant barrier, the aluminum layer enhances the effectiveness of thermal insulation by up to 10%. Another benefit is 50% heat reflectance, allowing for a more energy-efficient structure
- Shields off up to 99% of hazardous electromagnetic radiation
- Can be installed explicitly as a radiant barrier. There simply needs to be a 1” space between DELTA®-REFLEX and the drywall
- Extraordinary tensile strength prevents tearing during installation
- Extreme flexibility allows for quick installation, even in difficult places
- Class E
- Approximately 450 N/5 cm in Both Directions
- > 150 m
- -40° to 176° F (-40° to 80° C)
Mass per Unit Area
- Approximately 180 g/m²
- Appro. 13.5 kg
- 82 ft (25 m)
- 164 ft (50 m)
- 4.92 ft (1.5 m)
- 9.80 ft (3 m)
The unique structure and material composition of DELTA®- REFLEX with outstanding flexibility make this contractorfriendly product easy to handle. The extremely high tensile strength prevents tearing during installation. The flexible material allows for quick installations even in difficult places.