Images are representations only.
DELTA®-HF PrimerBrand: Delta®
DELTA®-HF PRIMER is a solvent-free primer for most construction substrates.
It is used to significantly improve the adhesion properties of surfaces such as wood fiber boards, masonry, and concrete. In case of uncertainty, an adhesion test is recommended.
There are no solvents or toxicity and it can be disposed of with household wasteFeatures
- Quick drying
- Environmentally friendly - no VOC content
- High tack provides positive initial adhesion to membrane, especially on vertical faces
- Non-flammable during application
- Easily applied by spray or roller
- Polyacrylate dispeson-based (no solvent)
- White / Clear when Dry
- 5 kg (11.1 Lbs) per Pail
- 5° to 40° C (40° to 104° F)
- Up to 23 m² /l (250 ft² /0.26 gallon)
- @ 50 % R.H. 20° C (68° F) Dry Substrate: Initial Set: 10 minutes
- 12 months
- 5° to 70° C (40° to 150° F)
- Wet: Non-flammable
- 5 L (1.3 gal) pail
Suitable for Use With
- DELTA®-VENT SA, DELTA®-STRATUS SA, DELTA®-FASSADE SA
- Dries in 15 to 60 minutes.
- Allow to dry completely before continuing the work (the surface must be dry to the touch).