Images are representations only.
TremGlaze Flex FoamBrand: Tremco Incorporated
TremGlaze® Flex is a single-component, high-performance, gun-grade polyurethane flexible foam that performs as a thermal barrier. The lowexpansion formulation is specifically designed for use in the TremGlaze window and door installation system.
With an industry leading movement range of +/-15% (Movement Accommodation Factor of 30%), TremGlaze Flex protects against thermal expansion and contraction.Features
- Single-component polyurethane foam with a (H)CFC-free propellant
- Low Pressure Build
- High yield versus existing polyurethane foams
- Low water absorption
- Quick tack-free time
- Excellent properties at low ambient temperatures.
- -40° to 194° F (-40° to 90° C)
Tack Free Time
- FEICA 1014: 10 min at 73° F (23° C) and 50% RH
- FEICA 1005: 45 min at 73° F (23° C) and 50% RH
- ASTM D2842: 0.003
- AAMA 81: Tested in Accordance
- FEICA 1003: 31.28 L