Images are representations only.
FS Fixed (Non-Opening) Deck Mounted SkylightBrand: VELUX®
VELUX® Skylights are an energy-efficient way to bring daylight into the core of a home. Skylights and Sun Tunnels bring natural light into a home greatly decreasing the need for electricity while maintaining privacy. Installing a skylight is one of the most impactful ways to enhance both the brightness and beauty of a room.
- All VELUX skylight glass are triple coated with LoE, dual sealed and injected with argon gas. Upgraded laminated glass includes a 10 year warranty on glass breakage due to hail. Recommended for out-of-reach applications.
- Upgraded laminated glass with a Neat glass coating that keeps your skylight cleaner, reduces unwanted outside noise, is energy efficient, with added safety and protection from UV rays.
- Dry install ensures no need for caulking.
- Neutral Grey exterior colour blends with all roofing colours. For slopes 3:12 to 137:12 (14° to 85°).
- Pre-attached deck seal provides a tight seal between the frame and roof deck. Unit is low profile for enhanced aesthetic and energy efficiency. Integrated gaskets drain condensation to the outside.
- The interior frame is pre-painted white to eliminate the need for a painter. Neutral Grey exterior colour blends with all roofing colours. Roof pitch between 14° and 85° (or slopes 3:12 to 137:12).
- Must be installed with a VELUX Flashing kit (sold separately) for full VELUX No Leak Skylight warranty
- Try combining multiple units to maximize daylight. Consider upgrading to a Solar Powered (VSS) or Electric Venting (VSE) skylight to bring both natural light and fresh air into your home.
- Pre-finished white interior wood frame
- Aluminum or copper exterior finish
- Factory installed blinds available
- The No Leak Skylight carries the 10-year installation warranty
- 05 Glass - 2.59
- 04 Glass - 2.49
- 89 Glass - 2.15
Solar Heat Gain Co-efficient
- Skylight, 0.24
- Approximate 75%
- Velux Simulated Tests
- ASTM E822-2009